Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday, 9/26

Not much of an update today but we'll have lots tomorrow! Tonight Martin, Edison and I will spend the night in the family sleep room together. It will give us a dose of reality as we wake up at 4 am to give him medicine and hang his feeds throughout the night.

Tomorrow we have a family meeting with the neonatology and surgical teams. Hopefully we'll get an exact date at that time. Even though I'm scared I'm also just ready to go!! So..stay tuned for tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger NaomiGibbs said...

I'll be thinking the three of you every waking moment through this night that is surely one of the most important and most precious in your lives together. I can't even imagine the delicious feelings you'll be sharing. Wow! Remember when awesome was the word to describe what was going on with the big D? Well, this night is awesome! love....
dobie

5:56 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

What a precious boy! The pixs are just too cute.. Won't tonight be so exciting.. can't wait to hear how things go! I know you guys will do fine! Bethany

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home